Suicide Prevention Training
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a virtual suicide prevention live webinar offered by Samaritans, where we will provide you with information about signs to look for and how to get help or connect a loved one with resources. we understand that these conversations can be challenging, so we will create a supportive environment for a healthy discussion.Topics covered during the workshop include:
- Suicide risk factors and warning signs
- Coping skills and resiliency building
- Facts, figures, and myth-busting
- Best practices for talking to and helping someone who may be suicidal
- Samaritans’ and community resources
This webinar is a collaboration between Samaritans Inc, InnoPsych, Inc., and Union Baptist Church Pastoral Counseling Ministry. For questions, please email Dr. Charmain Jackman at Thrive@InnoPsych.com.
***This is a virtual event. The Zoom link will be sent to you after you register.