Thu, May 26|
Free My Mind: Healing from Racial Stress in the Workplace
Racial stress is on our minds now more than ever. Join us for an empowering conversation geared to learning about racial stress and how to create space for healing.
Time & Location
May 26, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Today's workplace is a tale of cities: some employees are thriving, while others are struggling.
Did you know that almost 50% of Black and Brown employees report experienceing discrimination in the workplace and that 75% of Black workers who experience discrimination said that it was due to race?
It's true...and this might be true for you!
Join our discussion to unpack how racial stress shows up at work and gain strategies to help you:
- Improve your physical and emotional health.
- Regain control of your emotions and communication
- Live a more happy and fulfilling life.
- Advocate for a better work environment
- Find a community of support, and
- Gain access to culturally responsive emotional wellbeing resources