- Community Conversations: Sister to SisterSun, Dec 13Online Event
- Protesting the Pain, Protecting Your PeaceWed, Jun 17Event will be held on Zoom.
- I Got The Blues: A Discussion on Mental Health MattersThu, Jun 11Event will be held online.
- Unfiltered Conversations on Racial Injustice & Mental HealthSat, Jun 06This is an online event.Jun 06, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMThis is an online event.This event will serve as a place of solace for guests to unpack and recharge mentally, as we deal with this current crisis. Certified mental health professionals will be present to moderate discussions on racial injustice, racism, police brutality and more.
- Emotional Wellness, Interactive WorkshopSat, May 16This is a virtual event on Zoom
- Money Matters for your Practice: Keeping your Small Business in the BlackSat, Apr 18Online event will be held using Zoom:
- Surviving the Leap: Successful Transition from Employee to Private PracticeSat, Apr 11Online event will be held using Zoom
- Thriving Thursdays: Hope, Health & Healing in Communities of ColorThu, Apr 09Online event will be held using Zoom